Thursday 28 July 2011

Things I'm Loving

I haven't played along with Paisley Jade's Things I'm Loving for a few weeks now as I haven't really had the time, but thought what better day to start again then today!?

button2


Things are still crazy busy here, but that is not an excuse to not reflect on what I am thankful for this week.


First off I am totally loving my kids love of craft related activities

We got up to a bit of painting this week:

Followed by some baking of yummy doh and hours and hours of colouring in and completing activity books. Caden has found a love of mazes and spot the difference type activities and Mahli, well she still loves to draw and colour. Ethan has also found a taste for crayons, red ones seem to be his favourite...

Caden has also asked me to teach him how to knit... I might need to work on my patience first though.

Another thing I am loving this week is how excited the kids get about birthdays. It is B's birthday this Sunday and we have already shopped for and wrapped his present and Caden has hidden it in his wardrobe so Daddy won't find it. They also have grand plans for his birthday cake... wish me luck with that one.

You may have seen that I banned myself from Etsy last week... but I followed a link yesterday and found myself on etsy... Opps! But it must of been fate as I landed in this store and found the perfect print for my brother for his birthday.


So yes, I am totally loving Etsy this week for helping be find an original gift for my brother for his birthday.


What are you loving this week? Pop on over to Kristy's to share in the loving today!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in - and that print is too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that print!! And the painting in the sun looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee - love that print!

    ReplyDelete