Sunday 31 July 2011

Monday, Monday

Is it really Monday already??? I spent the better part of the weekend either curled up on my bathroom floor in pain or in bed thinking about the next time I would have to venture back to my bathroom (Sorry for the TMI!)



 Yep, my old friend Gastro came and visited me again! I mean I have already had the pleasure of his company twice this year, I don't need to see him again for at least the next 5 years. No-one else in the family got it... Lets hope it stays that way!

I had grand plans for my weekend too. There was gardening to be done and the kids wanted to head to the beach as well as baking for B's birthday... alas none of it happened!

Hopefully you all had a fab weekend. I have been ready about a lot of the shenanigans that went on in Melbourne at the Blogger Brunch (I unfortunately had to pull out as B couldn't get any holidays, thus no interstate trip for me!) and Blogopolis. 

So what did you get up to on the weekend? Anything exciting?

{Image source}

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather Amy...hope you are feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete