Wednesday 8 June 2011

Are you a no-reply blogger?






I just wanted to quickly post to ask this question. So... Are you a no-reply blogger?

I like to reply to all comments via email seeing as blogger doesn't have a reply to a comment option. But I can't reply to you if you are a no-reply blogger. I would really like to talk to you though. When I have time I will come and comment back on the blog. But I hate that you still might not see my reply and I would hate you to think I am ignoring you!

So if you are a no-reply blogger can you tell me why? I am really interested.

Or do you not realise that you are a no-reply blogger?

That's it for my questions...

image from here

5 comments:

  1. You can reply to me - I hope. Let me know if you can't. Really just leaving a comment to say Hi and what a gorgeous little doggy pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too, we chat often, love you Amy!! Congratulations on the Miss Prudence blog giveaway win too!! I wish everyone had their comments with an email attached, it does make replying easy & . . . relevant as the comment is there attached to your message. Too sensible & easy, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a blogger novice and have no idea what you are even talking about hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'm a no reply blogger? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reply most of the time, I hope, but then I rarely have many replies to make - image being Kate from Fox Lane! She gets a gazillion comments...I have my special bloggy gals and I talk with them often xxxx, gorgeous gals. But I must admit, there are a lot of no replyers and I often wonder about that too. And some comments don't allow a reply do they? Hmm, can be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete