Thursday 5 May 2011

Things I'm Loving...

I wasn't going to post for the rest of the week, but I need to look at all the positives in my life right now (even if they are superficial!)

And this week the postie was VERY kind to me and I am loving all the gorgeousness that arrived on my doorstep.


Nappies for Mandy Mac


Fabric, Tops for Mahli, Binding and Some washi tape from Plushka


A gorgeous Blythe Doll from an eBay seller
Meet Simply Mango
I also got some Headbands to decorate for Mahli but they are to boring to show right now. Hopefully I will have something to show you for my creative space on Thursday! *fingers crossed*

See the postie really did spoil me this week.

What are you loving this week?

I am playing along with Paisley Jade today. Pop over and see what fab things some awesome peeps are loving this week!

3 comments:

  1. Love getting cool stuff in the mail! Hope your week next week is better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for looking on the positive side. Its at the times that its the hardest to do that its most important!
    I love when the postman brings me exciting packages and letters! Looks like you did pretty well this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great postie week you had!!! Got to love the positives, and I am sure you will have a great mothers day x

    ReplyDelete