Thursday 19 May 2011

Things I'm Loving

I am playing along with Paisley Jade's Things I'm Loving today.

button2

So without further ado, I am loving-

This sign I received from Word Whipped on Etsy



This skirt that arrived in the mail today from Hellpixie on Facebook



and this book that arrived this week


I love me a trashy Vampire Novel. It is a great change of pace since finishing The Great Gatsby the other day. I still don't know what to think of that book...

What I am not loving is that gastro bug that came to visit me last night and is still here...

What are you loving this week?

Pop on over to Paisley Jade to see what everyone else is loving.

6 comments:

  1. Love that sign!! Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that sign :) I saw one on a mug in Officeworks this morning...it said "Keep Calm and Agree with Mum". Almost bought it ;)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you. I am a huge Sooky fan, both the books and the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you getting so much nice mail this week. Love the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also love trashy vampire novels, hope your feeling better :)

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like Trashy Vampire Novels.. and ones that make you laugh, check ou the "undead" series by Mary Janice Davidson... Crack up! I absolutely love them!

    Also if you like that sort of chick lit, then check out the "Bubbles" series by Sarah Strohmeyer. Also an awesome series.

    ReplyDelete