Sunday 22 May 2011

Meet Me on Monday









This weeks Questions:

1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?
Bagels aren't that common here in Australia,  but my local supermarket does stock them. My favourite is Blueberry and much to my husbands disgust I love mine with cream cheese.

2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Nothing to exciting. I have lots of bills at the moment so it would go on them.

3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
Buying myself a new skirt. I love it though, and the kids love me wearing it as it twirls, lol. So the guilt has eased.

4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
Hmmm, that is a hard one! Hand Dipped but only just. My fav is cookie and cream

5. Are you allergic to anything?
Not really, although in grade 9 science I had a reaction  when we had to cut up a cane toad. I ended up with what looked like hives right after it. But I never actually touched the cane toad with my bare hands so who knows.


Pop on over to Never Growing Old to play along!

4 comments:

  1. Him just stopping by from the MMOM blog hop. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt too! Dont feel guilty us mummas rarely spend money or time on our selves! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was cool, what a reaction to a toad, you are clearly an inner princess. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your guilt has eased over buying that skirt... everyone should have a red twirly skirt!

    ReplyDelete