Friday 6 May 2011

I'm grateful for...

It's Saturday already, so you all know what that means... a huh I am playing along with Maxabella again for


Things are still pretty shitty after last weekend... but I am looking to the positives or the black dog will come visiting me again and we don't want to that. So I am grateful for...

Blue Skies

Please ignore the fact that we haven't finished out Patio roof...

Cuddles



Mother's Day Morning Tea's


Laughter

image from weheartit
 Friends- real ones, not the TV show... but I do miss that!

image from weheartit
(I didn't want to put there actual photo's up so you get a generic version...)

What are you grateful for today?

Pop on over to Maxabella Loves and play along!

Til next time

XX

1 comment:

  1. Cuddles! Yes please!

    And you just keep kicking that black dog to the curb, you hear!? x

    ReplyDelete