Thursday 21 April 2011

Things I'm Loving...

I am linking up with Paisley Jade today for Things I'm Loving.



Today I am loving...
The fact that I taught myself how to knit recently... now to figure out the beast that is crochet!
My first ever scarf...
It's not perfect, but I love it!



 My bubba Ethan,

 this little tacker is about to start walking... Ekk I am scared by that, but loving it at the same time.

The many faces of Mahli...
 How could you not love her???

The fact that my kids made this


with only a little help from me

And I am loving how excited Caden is about Easter
What are you loving today?


4 comments:

  1. I love the Easter egg banner that your kiddies made... fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the things you are loving! I must tell you that crochet is way easier than knitting - you will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that garland is beautiful very clever kiddies. Well done on the knitting, be prepared to get addicted to crochet! Just start with chains and you will go go go in leaps and bounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that I just discovered your blog. I'm off to have a look around.
    Oh and the Easter egg bunting rocks I love it.

    ReplyDelete