Friday 22 April 2011

I'm grateful for...



Well Maxabella is away enjoying her Easter break this weekend, but that's no reason not to share what I am grateful for ...

So with out further ado,

1. I am grateful that my camera has shown up finally! I have dreadful thoughts about it being in heaven as things have mysteriously disappeared from our house in the past and I am sure it was Caden or Mahli throwing things in the bin without us knowing. They are older now, but Ethan is getting to the stage they were at when their 'de-cluttering' habit started...

2. This one is embarrassing, but needs to be said. Nads wax strips! I inherited a hairy chin from she who won't be named for fear she reads this and kills me... Needless to say at home waxing is a cost effective way to avoid looking like a teenage boy...

3. My kids imganination and love of Easter. Caden has been counting done the days until the Easter Bunny arrives and amazingly he hasn't missed a day and gets it right without any prompting. I can't wait for tomorrow morning, but I fear it will be another early one like the 530am one this morning, ugh!

What are you grateful for this week?

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are enjoying it with those that are dear to you.

1 comment:

  1. I did a grateful too, why not??!! Happy camera reunion with no doubt some great forgotten shots. Mine went missing, in the pram, the very last time i used a pram, only for my husband to find it years later. Great - we had photos of our eldest daughter with PM (as you do when you live in Canberra) & i was happy to have them for her history, down loaded them only to have the laptop stolen in a burglary. Total bummer. Oh & that camera too. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete