Sunday 27 March 2011

Organised Home Challenge 2011... is it a bust

Well to say I have majorly sucked at completing the Organised Home Challenge 2011 that mousehouse is hosting would be correct!

My Linen cupboard is still half done and I have started few other sections of my house that are yet to be blogged about, but they include the kids toys and my garage.

Where is the motivation fairy when you need her. It seems the procrastination fairy is sleeping on my couch at the moment. But it seems only in some areas. I have been flying through other lists have going for jobs that need done and sewing to be completed, but the Organised Home Challenge is just falling by the way side!

I am hoping by blogging about it and putting it out there I might shame myself into doing it... maybe.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment