Monday 28 March 2016

Beehive Catch up





Yesterday I actually had time to sew! It was like an Easter miracle, I got up in the morning and B asked if I wanted to sew today? Did I want to sew? Heck Yes! No need to ask me twice.

First up I had to finish of some Wanta Fanta blocks for our January Queen Bee. Yes I am soo late in getting these done, but they are done now and they will be in the mail today.

Then it was onto this month's Queen Bee's block and she picked Tic Tac Toe in Aqua's, Navy's and Low Volume. I love the tic tac toe block, it is SO EASY to put together I don't even need to refer to the cutting or piecing instructions anymore. I can put this baby together with my eyes closed, well almost!

And since I was on a roll I thought it was about time I pieced together my blocks from last years Beehive. I still need to make four of those blocks, but the 12 I already have are pieced into rows so that they are ready for my last four blocks that I am hoping to get made this week.

And with that, I am all caught up with my required sewing! We for the next three days anyway, before I start on next month's Queen's blocks. I've had a sneak peek of her block and it's one I haven't made before. I excited to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment