Sunday 15 September 2013

Weekending

We had a quiet family weekend this weekend and boy did we need it!

I've felt overwhelmed and lost lately so spending time with just us and enjoying our surroundings was exactly what I needed. We taught the kids how to play Uno, we took the dogs an a footy to the park, we played lego, we picked mulberries and I even did manage to fit in some sewing and crochet too, so a perfect weekend all round!














How was your weekend? What did you get up too? 





7 comments:

  1. Yum! Love mulberries. They remind me of my childhood x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They remind me of mine too, so glad my kids get to experience them now too.

      Delete
  2. I spent lots of time trying to build a particularly troublesome DIY! Why is the projects we think will be easy are the most troublesome! lol! glad you had a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had some success with your troublesome DIY!!!

      Delete
    2. Ah not yet but I will get there!! Tomorrow is the day!!! :)

      Delete
  3. BERRIES!!! Yum. Spent the weekend celebrating birthdays at a college football tailgate. Not nearly enough sewing happening, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are so excited to have mulberries on the trees!

      Sounds like you had a busy action packed weekend. Hope you fit some sewing in soon.


      Delete