Sunday 1 September 2013

Meal Plan Monday




I'm on a crusade to be more organised so every Monday from here on out I will be blogging my menu plan for the week. I am also going to try and include baking for school lunches and possibly a run down of what is going in the kids lunch boxes.

So this weeks meal plan is:

Monday: Beef Stroganoff with Pasta and Beans
Tuesday: Sticky BBQ Beef with shredded slaw {12wbt recipe}
Wednesday: Spaghetti Bolognese and Salad
Thursday: Left over Bolognese sauce parcels with Salad
Friday: Bean Nachos With Chilli Guacamole (12wbt recipe)
Saturday: Fettuccine Marinara
Sunday: Baked Fish with Sweet Potato Chips and Salad

Baking: Chewy Chia Brownies (will hopefully blog this recipe this week. I have been playing with it for a few weeks and think I have finally got it right)


Do you meal plan? What's for dinner at your house this week?


2 comments:

  1. Sweetie please forgive me first time I've had a chance between family life,studies & personal life to sit down & look at your blog.

    GUESS WHAT ...... I LOVE IT

    Also loving your meal plan idea do you (if you haven't you might want to think about it), include recipes/tips for your meal plans?

    I personally think it would be a good idea things like what is in the salad, how you do your sweet spud chips (if you home make them) etc

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment!

      I will be adding the recipes as I go along for most of the meals on our plan. I will hopefully share some of this weeks recipes this week and then ideally when I have a few of them in my archives I'll be able to link to them when I do my meal plan.

      Amy x

      Delete