Friday 23 August 2013

ASWC Crochet Along Progress

Or lack thereof...



Crochet and me, we have a troubled relationship. I have finally got me head around the concept of it, but I still struggle with it.

It is also slow going, so bets are on that when this crochet along winds up, I won't even be half way through my blanket. It will also be full of mistakes.

But as I was sitting down and doing my first row of double crochet today I think I came to peace with that fact. I mean who cares if there are mistakes in it? I am making this blanket for myself and no one else. It will also be my first ever crocheted blanket, no one is going to expect it to be perfect. I should have probably used a smaller hook too, but hey you only learn from your mistakes...

So I am just going to keep on keeping on, mistakes and all.

Are you crocheting along too?

1 comment:

  1. The chaining and the first row are the slowest - it gets better, I promise!

    ReplyDelete