Tuesday 2 July 2013

ASWC Fabric Swap

The other day I was excited to pick up my mail from the post office and find this gorgeous parcel!



And in it some super great gifts from Kimberly as a part of the ASWC Fabric Swap.
Kimberly certainly did spoil me and for that I am so very very thankful!

I have a thing for chevrons, yes I know they are soooo last year. But they will always have a home at my place!

Kimberly tells me that the prints are from Hobby Lobby and she was right in thinking I would have never seen them before. They are just gorgeous and I can't wait to make something with them. I just haven't decided what yet. Maybe some throw pillows for my bed... The options are endless. 

Thank you again Kimberly!

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome, Amy! I'm glad you like everything. I hope you instagram or blog whatever you make, I'd love to see :)

    ReplyDelete