Friday 28 June 2013

The Zoo

Since Angus passed away last week, I noticed that I really don't take enough photo's of our pets and that I haven't properly introduced them here on the blog.

So I want to do just that now. Our pets are a huge part of our life and they should totally be shared here more.

So apologies if you are not an animal person...

Meet Shadow, he is Caden's cat and is 4.5 years old.





And Sophie, she is a seal point ragdoll and is 'my cat'.





And here is Ollie, he is a blue lynx point ragdoll and is 'Mahli's cat'.


I can't seem to find any photo's of Boots our blue point ragdoll. And he is currently sleeping with B who is on nightshift so they will have to be shared another day.

And not to forget Bella Girl!


She has been sleeping a lot lately...

Do you have any pets? Are you a dog or a cat person? Or both? As you can probably tell, I love both dogs and cats.

1 comment:

  1. Your kitties are all so pretty and my old dogs sleep a lot too! I have two dogs (Gypsy and Jose) and a cat (Cat, named after the cat in Breakfast at Tiffany's...I know, weird) I am thankful that my husband is so not interested in more animals. because I would bring home every stray I met. :)

    ReplyDelete