Friday 24 May 2013

Giant Star Quilt

I can cross one thing of my to-do list for this weekend. And that is to finish my giant star quilt!

I didn't quilt it as much as I had planned, it was a little to big and bulky for my machine and my muscles!

But I still like it. And so do the kids...




It's already had a wash and dry to make is a little more cosy.





And it seems that Ollie likes it too.


The finished quilt measures approx 68 inches x 68 inches.

Next on the to do list is this-


What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I am up to not much at all.Looking at your quilt, I wish I was up to making more quilts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alicia, Hopefully you get some time to make some more quilts soon x

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful quilt! I love the chevron fabic in the big star!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete