Thursday 30 May 2013

Five on Friday

This week has pretty much had be feeling sorry for myself on the couch. I've had a cold all week and only now is my head starting to clear, slighty.

I've not done anything worthy of blogging this week either, but I have scouted the internet a fair bit. So thought I would share 5 things that have tickled my fancy.

1. I am totally making a long sleeve version of this dress made by Sew Caroline!

2. I know it's almost winter here and we live nowhere near the beach anymore, but I think I need to make a few of these for the kids for next summer!

3. Since winter is upon us I need to make myself an infinity scarf like this one from The Cottage Home.

4. I'm am excited that we are almost up to month 2 of the ModernQAL over at ASWC. I can't wait to share my blocks! In the meantime here is a sneak peek...



5. Okay, this wasn't around the web, but rather on my camera roll. It's our mini doxie Remy, who we had to leave in QLD. Miss him so much, he lives with my grandparents now and the spoil him to bits. 

1 comment: