Thursday 9 May 2013

Fabric Love

When I order fabric I tend to do largish orders to take advantage of postage rates and specials.

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon an AWESOME sale over at Everyday Fabrics.The prizes were around $4.50 per yard so I went a little crazy. All up I ordered 23 yards of fabric and including postage they worked out at about $9 per yard which still super cheap for us here in Australia.


I mean look at my pretty pile!


The fabrics are:
Bunny Hill Pink
Sweet Owlies in Peach
Marmalade Leaf Sugar
Bella Solids Lime
Bells Solids Orange
Bella Solids Scarlet
Thar She Blows- Blue
Fire Clown Stripe
The Sweetest Thing Floral in Green
Bella Solids Marine
Marmalade Strawberry Jelly

It is a mixed up bunch, but believe it or not, I have a reason for every one of those fabrics purchased! And I can't wait to use them!


2 comments: