Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cuzco Jelly Roll Race Quilt

I must have been living under a rock because I had no idea what a Jelly Roll Race Quilt was until a few weeks ago when I was browsing flickr...

And well of course I wanted to give it a go. I had a jelly roll in the gorgeous Cuzco just sitting there wait to be used after all!




And here is the (unpressed) quilt top.




It really does come together oh so fast. Now I am just deciding on whether I want to give it borders or just leave it how it is...

What would you do? 

8 comments:

  1. Yay you did it! you could put some lining on the back and make curtains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curtains, now that is an option!

      It is getting rather cold here at the moment though so I think I might just be turning it into a quilt to snuggle under and keep warm.

      Amy x

      Delete
  2. Really gorgeous! I love the colours and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You really do, Sandy! It's so simple and so fast!

      Delete