Monday 8 April 2013

Trying my hand at jewellery making

So I have been trying a few new crafts this year, first it was stitching and not jewellery making.

I stumbled upon a jewellery making kit that is a subscription based service and thought I would give it a go.

I got my first kit a few weeks ago, but only had time to sit down and play with it last week.


The kit came with some really clear instructions that were just perfect for my absolute beginner status. 





I have two more bands to go and then it will be done, but I am loving it so far!

Do you dabble in any beading or jewellery making?

4 comments:

  1. Live malin jewelry. Especially wire crochet jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wire crochet jewellery? That sounds so awesome!

      Amy x

      Delete
  2. Good on you. It's something I would love to have a go at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kit and the instructions look really good. Fun to try out a new craft.

    ReplyDelete