Sunday 7 April 2013

the simple things

a weekly moment where we all can share the simple things in life that are making us smile.


A truly simple list this week:

  • clean sheets- what is it about fresh clean sheets that make you sleep so much better. If it didn't take so much work and waste water, I would totally change my sheets daily!
  • fresh bread- mmm the smell! No explanation necessary...
  • the sound of rain- It rained last week! And for more than the usual 10 minutes. It was so so nice.


What simple things made you smile this week? I'd love it if you shared them in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Oohh I love a good 'simple things' list. For me, this week yummy food has been putting a smile on my dial. Homemade pumpkin pie, salty haloumi cheese and market fresh strawberries. Yum!

    ReplyDelete