Wednesday 10 April 2013

Road trip snack box for kids

I seen this idea on Pinterest a few weeks back but I can find the pin now... I should have pinned it when I had the chance!

But the pinner used a tackle box for a snack box in the car and I thought the idea was just genius!

Since we are heading off on our 16 hour drive very soon I thought I would try out the idea.


So I picked up a tackle box for $8 from the hardware and checked out the pantry to see what I could pop in it.


It has:
  • Spiced Chickpeas
  • Cheerios
  • Cornflakes
  • Sultanas
  • Dried Fruit
  • Banana Chips
  • Rice crackers
  • Peanuts
And never fear I also have a container of grapes, mandarins and apples plus some sandwiches for the kids too.

3 comments:

  1. wow, i would have never thought of that!!!!

    thank you for coming by my blog and commenting!

    HongKongChic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! And versatile too - make each kid a small one each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are three categories of support a corporation can provide which meet the requirements for tax and also national insurance. How To Make A Baby Crib

    ReplyDelete