Wednesday 13 March 2013

basted.

I normally spray baste my quilts, but I am all out of basting spray since we couldn't pack aerosol cans in our shipping containers when we moved, so I had to go down the traditional route of using basting pins.



I also discovered that Ethan understands not to walk on my laid out layers of quilt, but the cats... not a chance.



I left the room and came back to a crumpled mess on the floor because two of the cats were wrestling on it...

Never mind, next time I will just have to bast in a room where I can keep them out of the whole time.


It didn't take long to baste with the pins, but man my back was sore after I finished.

Now I just have to figure out how I want to quilt it... Any suggestions?

I am linking up here:
My Creative Space

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous colours and fabrics...good luck with the quilting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, I am still trying to figure out how I will actually quilt it...

      Delete
  2. So many pins!!! Looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes I went a bit overboard with the pins but since I have never pin basted before I wanted to be certain nothing would move.

      Amy x

      Delete
  3. It's always the Cats...mine can never resist! Looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! I am so happy now it’s finished. I love it

      Delete