Sunday 6 January 2013

Weekending




You know how you sometimes need a holiday to get over a holiday? Well I feel like that right now! We headed to the coast over the weekend to see a more of the sights in this part of the world.


Dampier was smaller than I expected. But it is home to Red Dog, so that was a trip highlight. We visited the shops which was exciting for the kids as the shops here consist of Coles, the chemist and the post office.




We ventured to the beach 3 days in a row, but we tried a different beach each time.

Hearson's Cove was our favourite, even though the kids couldnt build sandcastles beach there was no sand, only shells.

We did come home a day early though. The heat was a bit much for my Grandparents who were with us.

We will no doubt travel over again soon. We need our beach fixes often!

Have you seen much of the North West of Australia?  Do you have any suggestions for where we go next?

*all photos are from my iPhone. My desktop died when we got home on Sunday so I haven't been able to get any photos of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment