Saturday 22 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It hasn't felt much like Christmas this year. It really all boils down to the fact that our move was one big drawn out process that started in October and seen the kids and I living with my Grandparents while B was on the other side of the country settling in to our new home.

The term settling in was used lightly then. When I arrived last week I was met with a tonne of boxes. I lost count of how many I unpacked this week.

Because of all the unpacking that I was doing Caden was left in charge of the Christmas tree.

And not much of our other decorations are put up this year either. Instead I have been trying to hang our pictures and photos but I am finding that hard as we aren't allowed to nail into the walls due to a risk of asbestos and they local shops have a very limited supply of 3M type hooks.

But I have figured out our Christmas menu, the tree is up, the presents are wrapped and we have two big nights ahead of us in order to get the big present put together in time.


Does it feel like Christmas at your place?

No comments:

Post a Comment