Monday 17 December 2012

I actually made something!

I haven't been doing much blogging lately, but I did actually do some sewing lately. And off the Christmas variety too!

We haven't been able to do any Christmas decorating since we aren't actually in WA yet, so it has really felt like Christmas is just around the corner.

But I am in a slightly more Christmassy mood since I finished this table runner.

Edit: I actually tried to post this two weeks ago but my internet has been that bad that I haven't been able to upload it! We are now in WA and I have internet again! Yippee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I love how bright and cheery it looks. Yay for having the internet again too. I ended up finding a nice silvery gold table runner at a second hand shop to use for our christmas table. Would have loved to make one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely fabrics. They go together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete