Saturday 27 October 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner



The winners of the Cinderella and Geek Charming DVD packs are...


Snacks, Snack and lots of emergency back up snack while out and about.
When at home a little pre-recorded (thanks IQ) fav TV show is always a winner, for 20 mins of quiet. Other wise if I have gardening to do, I give the littlest mini a plastic cup with a little water and a paint brush for him to do Water Painting. No Mess, He loves it.


And


I send them outside if I need some peace and quiet to play on the swing set (the original play set), with a box of chalk to draw on the pavement, or with a spray bottle of water to water the flowers or clean the fence (it keeps them busy for ages!).

Congratulations! I will be in contact with you both soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment