Wednesday 12 September 2012

Living Area Update

Back in July I shared with you our main living area and main bathroom and plans to update the spaces.

I made some progress on the bathroom, but the living area got put on hold. It is still on hold, but that didn't stop me from updating some of the furniture.

I decided on some replica Eames chairs for our dining chairs and they arrived this week.


I like how the make the space appear bigger. But I do have plans to strip the table back and make it a little lighter.

I'll keep you posted.


2 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Where did you get the chairs from? I want to change my heavy wooden chairs to white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne,

      I actually got the chairs from Catchoftheday.com.au, but had been looking at getting them from www.MattBlatt.com.au

      Amy x

      Delete