Monday 30 July 2012

It's my blog

so I will overload you with photos of my kids if I want too!





These were all taken while spending some time at my Grandparents house. The kids love visiting them, even thought at times it seems that they are only there to raid the biscuit jar!












I know I have been posting a lot of photo's lately. I think it is a combination of a few things that is making me do it. I have some big news that I am not allowed to share yet AND I finally picked up my camera after a month of taking practically no photos.

Please let me indulge in sharing a gazillion photos of my children. I promise the numbers will be reduced greatly in the coming weeks when I can share all my news.... and NO, I'm not pregnant.

I am linking up with Jess for IBOT

14 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute...and growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is EXACTLY what I thought - she's pregnant! Well I am deliciously overloaded with your kiddies!!! THey are soooo cute ! Snap away girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I’d like to be sharing that kind of news, but alas my body hates me!

      Thanks L, I am partial to their cuteness!

      Amy

      Delete
  3. What cuties! Some lovely shots there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots!!

    your right! Your blog you do what you want!! Good to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome shots!
    Your kiddies are such cuties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sharing photos too!!

    I have fond memories of raiding my great-grandma's biscuit jar. I still do :)

    Prue

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too many photos of your own kids, you have nothing to apologise for :-)
    Way to leave us hanging with dropping the "I've got big news" line lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. overload away - they look so happy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And lovely kids they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. go for it! Photos looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ythey are such gorgeous kids; love their cheeky grins!

    Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete