Wednesday 27 June 2012

So many projects...

...so little time!

I have so many things I want to be doing, but just no kids free time to actually do them.

My overlocker arrived a week ago now and I still haven't had a chance to use it.

I have plans to make Mahli a few off these,
and this
and this
and Caden and Ethan a few more of these
And maybe even something for myself...

And I am still working on projects for these two rooms too

Do you have weeks where you can't get near the list of things you actually want to do?

I am linking up here

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world!! The only reason i get stuff done I think, is so I can have something to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I agree that blogging helps keep you motivated so you can show off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the reason for no blogging at the moment, I have nothing to show off! ;)

    ReplyDelete