Sunday 3 June 2012

More quick skirts

So before my weekend feel apart I spent some time sewing. Not long though, in just over an hour I knocked out these skirts for Miss Mahli.


I only bought the fabrics last week. I think it is some kind of record for me in the fact that I used the fabrics in their entirety only 4 days after they entered my house! Yay me!


Like this skirt they are just 1/2 meters of fabric sewn together on the short side and them hemmed and elastic casings put in. So easy, yet so cute on my little Miss.




The boys are getting jealous though and informing me that I NEED to make them something ASAP.

I am linking up with Ninth Street Notions for I Made It! Monday , Sew Chatty for the Made With Love linky, Skip to My Lou for Made by you Monday, Thirty Handmade Days for Pity Party 
And Sew We Craft for And Sew We Craft Together Linky Party

I will have some guest posts popping up here this week as things are a bit up in the air at the moment. If you didn't see the news on facebook over the weekend. B's nose was broken in two places during his football game on Saturday. He requires surgery and we have to travel to get it done as they can't fix it at our local hospital... 


3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love those fabrics :)
    Skirts are great for a quick and easy project... I think sometimes we forget how easy they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Mahli is one lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! My littlest has been tossing all of her clothes on the floor and complaining they don't TWIRL, so it looks like I'll be making some skirts this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete