Sunday 20 May 2012

Weekend Sewing Update

So last Friday I set myself a sewing to-do list for the weekend. It consisted of

Petal Top for Mahli
Sleeveless top for Mahli
Pants for Ethan
Pjamas for Caden
Pyjama Bag for Caden
Work on my Summer House Quilt Top
Sprocket Pillows

My list now looks like this-

Petal Top for Mahli- But the sizing was a little but out so I had to make some changes to it...

Sleeveless top for Mahli
Pants for Ethan
Pyjamas for Caden- Cut but not sewn...
Pyjama Bag for Caden
Work on my Summer House Quilt Top
Sprocket Pillows
Skirt for Mahli - yes that wasn't on the original list, but I got distracted by my fabric stash...




 

The skirt was simply half a metre of some gorgeous Saffron Craig fabric sewing together width wise and hemmed. I gathered the waist since I used so much fabric, but the plan is to let the skirt grow with her as I can just resize the elastic as she grows. She should get a few years out of it. 

I will show you more of my sewing progress over the next few days! But I will say that I am so in love with the sprocket pillows!

I am linking up with My Creative Space.

5 comments:

  1. Well done in getting so much done!! Cute skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt! great fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha That naughty fabric stash distracting you like that! I can't say I blame you, that skirt fabric is very sweet indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the choice of fabric, it makes a simple skirt sing!

    ReplyDelete