Thursday 17 May 2012

Weekend Sewing Projects

I have grand plans for this weekend. And they pretty much all involve this...

Jan my Janome!
Mahli has picked out some new clothes she would like from my pattern books


And Ethan is in need of some new pants as that boy just keeps growing!


Caden has requested a bag for his Pyjamas and I think he needs some more Pyjamas as well as he has just gotten taller AGAIN!

I will also be picking up some more poly fil tomorrow morning so I can make a few more of these!



And if I have time left over I will work on this some more too.



Hopefully, come Monday, I will have a lot of things to show you!

What are your plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I want to try and make one of those bigger, floor cushion style sprocket pillows & I was also thinking of striking the serged bubble dress off my to-do list. Let's see how much I actually get done! :D
    Better do something or I'll have nothing to blog about! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Cass! I want to make a floor style on too! Was going to attempt it soon, but am a little scared by the amount of polyfil that would be needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lot of lovely projects I hope you get them done. My toddler has been kind enough to share his cold so I would love nothing more than setting down for the weekend and sewing, especially as I have just completed a bunch of nappies a friend asked for. But as hubby is working I thnk I will be trying my best to look after the boys while I feel like crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuuute!!!! Love that little pink top! I have two pieces for a square top that I'm kind of winging it on, but they've been sitting by machine for weeks. I might get to that this weekend. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful projects - I especially like the cushion.

    ReplyDelete