Monday 21 May 2012

More Sprocket Pillows!


I think I am in love with this pattern! I have decided to make a large floor cushion from the pattern. I am just waiting on B to enlarge the templates for me at work.


AND I am going to make a foot rest from it too by making the middle panel larger. But for now I will just be making more like this.



There will definitely be many more before the end of the month. The kids have requested their own for their rooms and our couch is screaming out for some more colour!


Talking about my couch,  have some plans to revamp it completely over the next month, so if anyone can point me in the right direction for some plain light coloured home decor weight fabric that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (I will need at least 12 meters!) I will love you forever.

I am linking up with Ninth Street Notions for I Made It! Monday , Sew Chatty for the Made With Love linky, Skip to My Lou for Made by you Monday, Thirty Handmade Days for Pity Party 
and Domesblissity for Thriving on Thursdays




4 comments:

  1. Love it! You inspired me to make one and I will be making more myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern too and the colours! I would love a floor cushion like this for our living room. Thank you for joining my theme:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your fabric choice. Bright reds are my absolute favourite and I die for anything with spots! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete