Friday 11 May 2012

Flower Sugar and Sprockets

So I finally finished something I started! Hallelujah! It's a miracle.

Well I actually finished this in one go, it took just over an hour and I think there will be many more of these in my future. This one is actually going to my Mum for Mothers Day, hence the reason it was finished so fast since Mothers day is tomorrow and I started it just before lunch time today...

Beware- photo overload!









The pattern is Sprocket Pillows from Cluck Cluck Sew and as I said I think I will be making many more, just as soon as I get some more stuffing!

I am linking up here:

Totally Pinworthy
Like it, Love it, Link it
A Pinteresting Party 
Best In Blog 


I share my creative space on Village Voices

24 comments:

  1. Love it & I think I will have to make one! {or 5!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely 5! or 6... They are addictive. I am getting more stuffing today so I can whip out some more this week!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Lovely fabric choices! I need to make another one of these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Those fabrics are gorgeous and the result is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I wish I was getting one of those - simply beautiful Ames!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!

      Happy Mother’s Day!

      Amy x

      Delete
  5. only in an hour?!?! im impressed. happy mothers day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous! :) Love the fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great Amy, love the colours. Did your Marmie adore it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! I love the fabric you chose! and I have always wanted to make one :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous....and cute, fresh, springy...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it Im sure your mum will too
    beautiful material :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Amy, lovin' the fabric combo........gorgeous, happy, cheerful colours.

    I'm sure your mum will love it and sometimes we perform best when the pressure's on....

    Claire ❀❀

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous! I bet your mum loved it. I have wanted to make one of these for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous - love the colour combos they look so inviting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are sensational! The fabrics are so lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the combination of colours and prints you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is sooo pretty!! Love the fabric choices. Thanks for the link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is GORGEOUS! I am in awe.
    And you made it HOW fast???
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks lovely. I made one of these too, they're great fun and so retro looking! Glad I found your blog too, new follower:)

    ReplyDelete