Friday 10 June 2011

#Trust30- Travel


If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?
(Author: Chris Guillebeau)

I have already posted about my love of Travel with my post about Belief, but narrowing down one place that I would like to visit before I die That is hard. I have a list as long as my arm of places that I would like to visit. But I guess the one place that would be a must see for me is Rome (or maybe Pompeii...) When I was in England, I did a day trip to Bath, trouble is it was boxing day... nothing open. So I never actually got to see the Baths. Just admire then from the outside. 

B already knows of my desires to travel. I will visit these places before I die unless of course if I die tomorrow... The budget is to tight at the moment or in the foreseeable future to swing a European holiday. But it WILL happen, you can bet your bottom dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment