Friday 10 June 2011

I am grateful for... New Opportunities

 
I have had an amazingly good week. Last Sunday I received an email letting me know that I had been shortlisted for a work at home position with one of the businesses that I buy my fabric from. To say I was over the moon would be an understatement. The position is very straight forward. I am to look after their social media and blog, doing about 10 hours a week. The hours suite me perfectly and the money will help us out a lot.

So I had my trial on Wednesday and on Thursday was told the job was mine if I wanted it! You betcha I do!!!

This also means I probably wont have to go back to doing the almost full-time hours that I was doing when my maternity leave is up in May 2012. Which is a blessing with 3 kids close in age. I was having night mares about how I would work out the school/kindy drop offs at two different locations plus who would look after Ethan. So I am ever so grateful to Louise for giving my this opportunity.

As always I am linking up with Maxabella. Pop on over, say hi and get all warm and fuzzy.

7 comments:

  1. yay Amy! what a great opportunity!
    sounds perfect and especially with the little ones around.

    how exciting for you.

    enjoy the long weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing opportunity...it sounds perfect!! Congrats Amy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new job sounds perfect, being able to work at home and around your childrens activities. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay how wonderful!!
    That's such exciting news, congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Amy!! That's fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations- you hit the jackpot! I would love to find legitimate work from home but it's really hard here. Actually, getting any job is really hard right now!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! What a perfect job for you!!

    ReplyDelete