Wednesday 1 June 2011

My Creative Space

Following on from last week I am STILL toying with ideas for my brooch and tea towel swaps. I have 3 ideas and for the brooch and I am going to make all of them and pick one the nicest. 
Well I will get hubby or a friend to pick the nicest anyway cause I won't be able to pick. 
Indecisive much? Yep, thats me!

So here is a sneak peak at what I am working with to make said brooches...

Sorry for the dodgy photo, it was taken on my phone
Pop on over, say hi and check out a whole lot of creative spaces today here.









8 comments:

  1. I love the colours you've chosen! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric...can't wait to see your final products

    (PS Just letting you know I can't sign google account to post on your blog - can do it on other blogs just not this one, in the last week or so)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, I know blogger is making some changes to comments and some people are having trouble. It is a bit hit and miss...

    Thanks for your comments guys! Still making the brooches. I am grabbing every spare 5 minutes I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have chosen to make your brooch - Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for the swaps! I just signed up to my first swap so roll on the fun! Nice to 'meet' you via our creative spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous gorgeous fabric! and beautiful colors cant wait to see.
    hugs
    xo
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the brooches when you are done. You picked wonderful fabric to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours you have chosen! I look forward to the big reveal. :)

    ReplyDelete