Wednesday 15 June 2011

Babies 1st Foods...

The lovely Liss from Frill in the Hills gave me the opportunity to review her eBook "First Foods I Fed My Frills". And I was ever so pleased. Yes, Ethan is almost 1 but I still like to try out new recipes and Liss has covered the whole first year of introducing solids in her first ever eBook.

Ethan loves his food, I mean can't you tell

 But I can't wait to try some of her recipes for him as we kinda always have the same old same old here and I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by him only eating what he is 'used' too. I kinda wished I had this book 6 months ago. Even though Ethan is my third child you will be amazed at how much I have forgotten since Caden and Mahli started solids (yes, that was only 3 years ago for Mahli...) Liss gives you ideas and recipes from the get go. She is even kind enough to tell you what are on the dos and don't list.

 Liss has this to say about her new eBook:
'First food I fed my frills' is about what I did, what I used, tricks I learned and some key recipes that made it work.
 The topics covered in the eBook are:

Contents:
  • Introduction
  • Is my baby ready?
  • What do I need?
  • Let's get started!
  • Let's get mushy!
  • Let's get chunky!
  • Let's get real
  • Let's snack
Plus additional references
 I would recommend it for any new mum, or really any mum with a baby about to start solids or those like me who have already established solids but are looking for new ideas on what to feed their little ones.

Disclaimer: I am a affiliate for this post but all words and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Just got my copy today and really looking forward to sitting down and getting some inspiration for eight-month-old Holly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great review! Such a fabulous idea for an ebook and glad it is well executed too x

    ReplyDelete