Friday 13 May 2011

My creative space

Okay, I have that many WIP's that it is not funny and a list a mile long of what else I want to make/create. So I decided I better get cracking on some unfinished projects.

First cab of the rank this week is the quilt top I posted about way back in March.
I have been meaning to baste this quilt for ages and finally started to doing it this week. I decided to use pins this time as I spray basted last time, but wasn't entirely happy with the result...

So me and my pins are becoming best friends and I have been swatting the kids away at all costs because this is one job I won't let them help with!



For more creative spaces pop on over to Kirsty's and say hello!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty looking quilt! Don't kids just want to help with the best jobs!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you sometimes need help to spray baste and a big table helps as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, I have an Amy Butler fat quarter pile to cut out and am thinking that will be a job for after 7pm!! when little cherubs are sleeping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE the fabrics you have used! Such happy, gorgeous colours. What are they? I have a stash of fabric sitting in the cupboard WAITING to be cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous quilt. love the fabric combos

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is looking beautiful, and I so know what you mean about having quite a few WIP's and also a 'want to do' list beckoning me.....eek - where to start?!? You are so good starting on a WIP :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the material, it's great to get unfinished projects out of the way isn't it?

    ReplyDelete