Monday 2 May 2011

Meet Me on Monday



So I thought I would play along with Never growing Old's Meet me On Monday and you could all learn alittle bit about me... 

This weeks 5 questions are:


1.  What is your favorite kind of muffin? 
Blueberry
 
2.  What was the first car you ever owned? 
1987 Hyundai Excel hatchback. Equipped with a sports exhaust... it was soooooooo embarrassing to drive and cost me $500. Oh and the previous owner had it it wired up for a subwoofer in the boot. I swear the car would of rattled apart if it had a sub going off in it!
 
3.  Which TV Show were you sad to see end? 
Gilmore Girls- 
I loved Lorelei and Rory
 
4.  What is your lucky number?
11
 
5.  Pretzels or Potato Chips? 
Pretzels, totally. Potato chips just make you feel gross!

2 comments:

  1. Blueberry muffins is a very popular choice. I don't mind which kind I have just as long as they are fresh :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First cars are always interesting :-) Mine was $350, we had to buy two new doors from the wreckers, and hand snaded it back to paint it. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete