Monday 11 April 2011

Tuesday Treasures

It's Tuesday treasures time again! I am loving these link ups. They make me so happy because they either bring back memories, make me take stock of my life and show me that my life really isn't that bad...

Well enough of my blabbering, my treasure this week is this...
It's not the best photo as it was taken on my phone, but this little gem is my 'rabbit plate'. I received it from my great grandmother when she past away. I was 11 at the time and am so thankful that I knew that wonderful lady for so long. When I was young I apparently used to sit in front of this plate that sat on her dresser and stare at it for ages. So from then on it was known as The Rabbit Plate.

What are you treasuring today?

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful plate! Is it hand painted? I have a Doulton vase from my grandmother which I treasure too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting plate. The frog is in mid jump :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous plate and what a great story. How special that you knew her and remember her. Such a precious memory

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a previous treasure to have from your Great Grandmother. Cheers Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amy,

    Oh that is a beautiful plate, happy memories too.
    Enjoy your day.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a really pretty plate. What a beautiful treasure to remember your Gran.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful plate, no wonder you loved it as a little girl and how wonderful it was given to you. Thanks for sharing your treasure today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful and so nice to have since it was a treasure of your great grandmothers .

    ReplyDelete