Monday 18 April 2011

The Blogosphere is a dangerous place...


A very dangerous place indeed. You see because of blogging I have discovered the world of Blythe Dolls. Aren't they adorable? And Simply Guava is coming to live with us. She will be Mahli's doll as she picked her and I will start saving my pennies so I can get one of my own. I have expressed this sentiment to B and he was less then impressed as apparently grown women don't play with dolls, but I will let you in on a secret.... He still plays with toy cars! Yep that's right a 26 year old Male playing with matchbox cars! So I think it is perfectly fine for me to start collecting Blythe Dolls.

I am playing along with Melody over at http://thehouseonthesideofthehill.blogspot.com/. Pop on over and see what everyone else is Treasuring this Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment