Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mad about it

Mad about Mad Men that is! I have been a little quiet this week because not only is it school holidays and we have been working our way through this list, but because I have been working my way through all 5 seasons of Mad Men.


I am loving the fashion,









And I am loving Jon Hamm as Don Draper.


Okay, I am not loving his his womanising way, but he seems to have changed his ways in the 5th season...

Do you have a favourite TV series to recommend?

{All images from here}

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Mad Men. I am an addict from it's first week - enjoy every moment! It is so great to watch the world change and grow through the show. And, yes, the fashion is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I show Mad Man sometines and I love it.
    A hug.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete