Monday 9 July 2012

It's finished!

Well, it's almost finished. And it took me long enough too!


It needs a button, but would you believe that I don't have one the right colour here?! I have a whole container of buttons and none were just right.

I used Debblie Bliss Cotton DK 49 for it, and I just love the feel of it. It is perfect for our Queensland weather.


I think Mahli needs a Kina in every colour! They are just to cute!

No more knitting for me for a while though. I have been having a problem with my left hand when I am knitting, it cramps up like anything. Instead I have a long list of sewing to do.

Do you knit? Do you ever have problems with your hands cramping up?

I am linking up here, here, here and here.


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little sweater! Very nice job! Where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely :)
    I tried to teach myself to knit but got bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest!! Beautiful work. No, I don't knit, but my hands do cramp if I don't break often enough when embroidering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous...i agree...one in every colour!
    I do knit, currently the tealeaves cardi for myself. At this stage i dont suffer anything odd...at least i dont think i do, other than tired wrists if i push it too long. There is a lot of knitting in a cardi for oneself. Good thing you have little ones to knit for!

    ReplyDelete