Sunday 24 June 2012

Hot Dog, Hot Dog...

Hot Diggity Dog!

That is what is being sung around the house here today. You see, Master Ethan turns two tomorrow and he loves all things Mickey,
So Caden suggested (demanded) that we have a Mickey birthday party for him. We are just having family over tomorrow night to celebrate, but we are attempting to make some Mickey Mouse shaped cake pops (I am not confident that these will actually work out), we have made some wrapping paper and wrapped some gifts, we are creating some decorations for tomorrow and I am still trying to figure out how I am going to make the cake. I do know that his cake will look nothing like these:





Source: flickr.com via Amy- on Pinterest






Source: google.com via Amy- on Pinterest






I am thinking that I might do something like this:




If I wasn't sick for the past three weeks, I think I might have planned something more than that...

Do you go all out for your kids birthday cakes? 






No comments:

Post a Comment