Saturday 23 July 2011

{WINNER} Handy Mannys Big Race

 I have drawn the winner of the Handy Manny- Big Race DVD (sorry I didn't do it yesterday as promised!)


 And the winner as drawn by random.org is...







Congrats Mardy Max! You don't have your email attached to you profile so can you please contact me by Wednesday or I will have to re-draw.

Thanks to everyone who entered. I do have another giveaway coming up later in the week. And then hopefully a really exciting giveaway next month. I am sure you guys will be really excited by that giveaway. It is for some gorgeous jewellery... it is still all hush hush at the moment but I can't wait to share it with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I found you on Picket Fence and really like what you are doing here. You'd be my best friend if you would link to me in your Blogs I Heart section...

    KID BOOK RATINGS

    Once you do, leave a comment on my site and I'll be sure to return the favor:)

    ReplyDelete