Monday 13 June 2011

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:

1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
3.  How is the weather right now?
4.  Are you a fast typer?
5.  Red or White Wine?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. Mango would probably be my favourite, closely followed by Strawberry. Muesli in top is an awesome addition too!

2. Ankle Socks, not really fussed on colour. I have been known to wear two different socks on occasion...

3. Cold for me but warm for some. It was 10 degrees celsius and raining here on Saturday and I froze! Yep I am a wuss!!

4. Fast, yes. Accurate, sometimes...



5. This question reminded me of UB40's Red Red Wine... Hubby was watching an 80's music countdown today on TV... It is now stuck in my head...


But I do love both red and white and I am easy to please with a cheap Moscato.

I am playing along with Java today, Pop on over and say Hi!

4 comments:

  1. Hopped over from Meet Me Monday. Pleased to meet you and follow along. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mango yoghurt but don't buy it. Mainly because DH is allergic to the stuff and the teeniest bit makes him sick. Next time you have some have a spoonful for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questions:

    1. What is your favorite yogurt flavor? French cheesecake *blush*
    2. Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured?? Whatever I can find!
    3. How is the weather right now? A freezing 14.4, raining and grey.
    4. Are you a fast typer? Nope, but 100% faster than my Mum.
    5. Red or White Wine? Neither. I only drink Vodka... Puts hairs on ya chest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neither. I only drink Vodka... Puts hairs on ya chest! PMSL Nadine! Love it.

    ReplyDelete