Thursday 17 March 2011

My creative space

Happy Creative Spaces and Flog your blog Friday all in one peeps! I have been laid up in bed with a throat infection since the weekend so not much creative spacing or blogging has been happening at all.

But I did manage to complete these last night!

The applique top not the child she was made 3 1/2 years ago!

Some zippered pouches.

I love the lady bug lining!

and Mr wanted in the the photo's
He doesn't always look this cranky!

I will have to get a better photo of the top when she lets me. The cut the heart strips and sewed them on to a cream material backing then attached them to the top.








For more creative spaces check out kootoyoo and to see who else it Flogging pop on over to Glowless.



3 comments:

  1. That top is gorgeous! Clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Bijoux top, how did i miss your blog, where have i been?? Thanks Amy, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teehee - I'm giggling at the caption on the first photo!

    ReplyDelete